Sunday, August 9, 2015

Welcome Parents and 1st grade students!

Dear Parents Welcome,

Hello, my name is Sally Lambeth; this will be my first year teaching and my first year at Hawthorn. That said, I’m asking you to please bear with me as things may change on a frequent basis. I am very excited and looking forward to teaching your children this year. It’s going to be a wonderful year with a lot of fun and learning. Please feel free to email, call, or text me anytime, if you have any questions or concerns. I would really like to build a constructive relationship with each and every parent. This will allow us to address any questions or concerns you have along the way. I know life gets busy sometimes, so when you do try to get ahold of me I will try to answer you as soon as I can.

 I will have more information for you at back to school night, which you are all invited to on Thursday, August 13th from 6:00 PM to 7:00 PM.

 I can’t wait to meet you and all your children. See you at back to school night and thank you for your support.

Sincerely,


Sally Lambeth

No comments:

Post a Comment